Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TonyMoly Hello Bunny Perfume Bar: Pompom Green Tea Review

Hello! ^_^ Today I will be reviewing the TonyMoly 9g perfume bar in the Pompom Green Tea scent! I bought this off of Amazon.com for around $7.00 plus shipping. When it arrived, it came in an adorable clear box, which had decoration and writing on it.




 The container that the perfume comes in is absolutely ADORABLE :3 The bunny has such a cute and sleepy expression on it's face! The container is also small enough to safely fit inside a purse! I would be careful not to put it near anything that could potentially scratch it though.






After taking of the cap (which is the head of the bunny), I was presented with a sanitary cap protecting the perfume bar inside. I suppose this is meant to be thrown away after opening, but I personally still keep it on when I am not using it to prevent anything happening to it ( I am a very clumsy person xD).



As stated by TonyMoly, the notes of the perfume are meant to be as follows:
  • Top Note : Lemon, Bergamot, Tangerine (Citrus)
  • Middle Note : Lutus, Green Tea, Osmanthus, Lily2 (Green)
  • Base Note : Amber, Musk (Floral)


The perfume smells gorgeous! I can right away smell the lemon and bergamot. Green tea is the next scent that comes into play. As for the other scents, they are very light but still there. This perfume smells so refreshing and relaxing, and makes me think of a sunny and warm day in the park. Most definitely a nice pick me up for the Winter! The bar itself glides on smooth and silky, and doesn't seem to leave much of an oily sensation on the skin. As for the length of the perfume, I am not sure. I seem to lose the scent of it after a few hours, but I am not sure if this is because it fades away or if I am just used to the scent by then.



Overall, I love this perfume. I will most definitely be buying it again, but this perfume bar seems like it will last me a long while!

Pros:
-Adorable packaging
-Smells great
-Compact

Cons:
- Needs to be ordered online (I live in the USA and no store by me sells this product)
- Scent might possibly fade away over a couple of hours.





1 comment: